Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Starting Line

Well I guess I'd better introduce myself before getting into anything else.  My name is Dan, I'm 23 years old and currently living in Annapolis, MD.  I've been interested in photography for about 5 years.  I took up the hobby during my freshman year at Penn State University where I majored in Information Sciences and Technology & Security and Risk Analysis.  Since then I've been published a few times, once in a local magazine, once in a travel brochure, and I've got a collegiate licensed image selling in downtown State College.

I hope the use this blog to share my experiences in photography as well as to motivate myself to expand my horizons and take more photos.  I hope to post my favorite images to the site as well as link to my Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment